Seagull Coffee, Organic Dominican Republic, Free Shipping, 16 oz.
Product: Seagull Coffee, Ground, Organic Dominican Republic, Free Shipping, 16 oz.
Often referred to as "The Treasure of the Caribbean," this organic coffee from Santo Domingo is definitely one of the best kept secrets of the region.
Many people in Santo Domingo make a living from the production of coffee, so strict measures are taken to ensure quality and standards are upheld. Most coffee is grown on small farms and is tended to by devoted farmers and their families who greatly benefit from its production.
The climate is ideal for coffee trees; the nearby ocean brings about cool trade winds and cloud cover that protects the trees from excessive sunlight and fosters a humid environment so the trees and the coffee cherries mature slowly. The unique tastes exhibited by the coffee come from the rich soil of the mountainous regions in which the trees are planted. Medium-bodied and well balanced, this gourmet coffee contains a unique complexity in each sip.
Seagull Coffee Is Not Your Average Coffee
- High quality ground beans
- 1 pound (16 oz.) package
- Organic Dominican Republic 'Santo Domingo' Coffee
- Ground beans
- This varietal of Bourbon Arabica produces a soft and mild flavor profile
- Being organic and free of chemicals during cultivation, Dominican Republic Fair-Trade is a distinguished coffee of the Sur Enriquillo regio
- Brews smooth with a medium body and full flavor that is similar to all island coffees.
Jim is a resident of Costa Rica who grows and processes his own coffee. He demonstrates his process and gives his candid insight into the coffee industry. Feel free to contact Jim to learn more at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organic Coffee...Jim is a resident of Costa Rica who grows and processes his ow...